INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO ART. 13 REG. EU 2016/679
For the purposes set out in the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard on the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") the CONCERIA LA PERLA AZZURRA S.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as "Holder") provides the user (hereinafter referred to as "interested party") with the information required by the recent GDPR and for this purpose
The holder of the processing of personal data is CONCERIA LA PERLA AZZURRA S.r.l., with registered office at (56029) Santa Croce sull'Arno (PI), Via Calabria no. 7, Italy, tax code and VAT no. 01126290509, can also be contacted at the e-mail address: email@example.com or at the PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org
B.Subject of processing
The Data Controller collects and/ or receives information regarding the subject, such as the "personal data" and identification (name, surname, e-mail address) provided by the interested party and acquired by the Data Controller in the contact form that will be processed in compliance with regulations (GDPR). The Data Controller does NOT require the interested party to provide personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data, which should uniquely identify a person, data relating to his/ her health, sex life or sexual orientation of the person.
C.Purpose of the Treatment
Data provided by the interested party will be processed solely for the following purposes:
execution of a contract to which the interested party is a part of or to the execution of pre-contractual measures or information; management of information and contact requests and/ or sending informational material.
To this end, your personal data will be processed without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), c) GDPR), for the following purposes:
- to fulfil pre-contractual, contractual, accounting and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- to fulfil obligations of the law, regulations, EU legislation or an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering).
The provision of data is therefore mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the requested information or services.
By processing your personal data we mean any operation indicated in art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and specifically: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed both on paper and electronically and/ or automated.
The Data Controller will process the personal data provided for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and in any case their preservation will take no longer than the time necessary for the fulfilment of the fiscal and legal obligations deriving from the relationship to a maximum of 10 years from the termination said relationship, unless the cancellation could compromise the legitimate right of defence in court of the Data Controller. In the latter case, the storage time will be limited to the time necessary for carrying out the judicial defence activity of the holder.
E.Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes of point C:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointees and/ or internal person in charge and/ or system administrators if appointed;
- to other companies or other entities (as an indication, Credit Institutions also possibly for the provision of financial services, Professional Studies, consultants, etc.) that could carry out activities of outsourcing on behalf of the Holder, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
The updated list of the appointees and persons in charge of the treatment is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Without the need for an express consent (pursuant to art. 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data to those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your data will not be further divulged.
Personal data are processed within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move data even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller now ensures that the extra-EU data transfer will be in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
H.Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. GDPR 15 and ff. and precisely the rights of:
- Right to access personal data pursuant to art. 15 GDPR and obtain relevant information on the processing (origin, purpose, data categories, identification details of the owner, subjects to whom data can be communicated, storage period, etc.);
- Right to withdraw consent if the processing is based on consent;
- Right of rectification pursuant to art. 16 GDPR;
- Right to cancel data pursuant to art. 17 GDPR;
- Right to request the limitation to the processing pursuant to art. 18 GDPR;
- Right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data pursuant to art. 21 GDPR:
- In the event that the conditions exist, the right to the portability of the data pursuant to art. 20 GDPR;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority pursuant to art. 77 and ff. of Reg. 2016/679/EU.
I.Modality of exercising the rights
You may at any time exercise the rights listed above by sending a communication:
to CONCERIA LA PERLA AZZURRA s.r.l., (56029) Santa Croce sull'Arno (PI), Via Calabria no. 7, Italy
or an e-mail to email@example.com
or a PEC to firstname.lastname@example.org